four weeks to exceptional content!
Join me for the February blogdash with talk.write.done.
How would you feel if in just one month you had three months’ worth of blog content planned ready to recycle on your key social media channels? If you knew not only what you were going to write about, but exactly how to write it? If you not only had a plan for the content but you had six core posts written for the quarter?
A blog is your own corner of the web. It provides content that you own, and offers a user journey you can control–unlike the content on Facebook or Instagram. By the way, do you know what percentage of your followers saw your last Instagram story?
A blog can help you:
- boost traffic to your website or landing page
- keep people on your website
- raise brand awareness
- position you as a ‘thought leader’
- build community
- raise revenue streams
- allow you to recycle content
- build an audience
- increase conversion rate ………………………………..and MORE
I’ll take you step-by-step through the content planning process using my own content planner and blog templates. We’ll hone your topic, decide on the best posts for you to focus on and you’ll get feedback from fellow entrepreneurs on this blog journey.
I won’t just teach you how to write your blog posts, but you’ll get the work done. I have seen time and again how group writing builds momentum and helps writers meet their goals. We’ll keep each other on track and you’ll enter the next month with blog posts to be proud of and a blog you’ll be excited to keep writing.
So what are you waiting for?
- 4x 60 minute workshops (topics include content planning, the best blog posts for your audience and how to write different types of post).
- 1x blog jam session (a group brainstorming session to talk through our ideas and use the power of the group to move us forward).
- 1 month’s free membership of the talk.write.done. social writers’ club, including a guest expert session with publisher Kim Smith of Unbelievable Freedom Books.
- Feedback from me on a draft post you produce during the blogdash.
Sessions are at 1pm EST/ 6pm UCT on Saturdays starting Feb 13th with the additional blog jam session to be arranged.
This is for you if:
- You want to plan killer blog content for the next three months
- You want accountability for creating blog content
- You want to get your blog content written
- You want to start a blog but aren’t sure of what to write about
- You know what you want to write about but aren’t sure how to do it
- You want to know how to create future posts that your readers will LOVE with ease
About me: I’m a writing and productivity coach and I come from a career teaching writing and Applied Linguistics at Universities in the UK and Vienna. As a researcher, I’ve analysed the content, structure and language of dozens of the most successful blogs. I’m in the process of transitioning from commissioned blog posts for a publisher and for my employer to writing a blog for my own business so I’m here as a fellow journeyer on this blog building adventure.
Let’s get blogging!
Here’s what a previous blogdasher has to say about the course:
Oh My Gosh! I’m so excited!!
Today really helped me understand more so I could get the content calendar done. And I have the one blog post written, so just need to write the next one this week.
FINALLY emailing my customers!!
Thanks so much for this class! Lara
Lara Kitts special needs mama larakitts.com/blog
And while you’re here…follow my blog!
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.